It is a pool of fluids inside a membrane, whether it is inside the ovary or on its outer wall.
The ovaries are small organs located on both sides of the uterus that release hormones such as estrogen, which is responsible for regulating the menstrual period.
- Every month one egg is produced from the ovary to be fertilized.
- Most of the bags that appear on the ovaries, are benign and harmless bags.
- Bags may grow on the ovaries at any time, but they are abundant in the age group capable of reproduction.
Bags may be:
- functional bags, the most prevalent.
- bags of disease may be benign or malignant (cancerous).
Symptoms of ovarian sores:
Most cases have no symptoms and are discovered accidentally by routine examination.
– There are diseases that may be similar symptoms and symptoms of ovarian bags such as: chronic pelvic inflammatory, migraine pregnancy, ovarian cancer, appendicitis.
Factors that cause adhesions:
Some symptoms of ovarian sores:
- The irregularity of the course.
- Chronic pelvic pain may begin before or before the course.
- pain during intercourse.
- Pain during stool exit.
- pressure on the rectum and bladder.
- Symptoms similar to pregnancy symptoms such as: pain in the breast, and nausea.
- swelling in the abdomen.
- Difficulty in emptying the contents of the bladder.
- Loss of appetite.
- irregular hormones, which may lead to an increase in hair growth on the body and changes in the breast.
There are some symptoms that require emergency surgical intervention:
- sudden pain in the abdomen, which may result from ovarian torsion and blood transfusion, or the explosion of the bag.
- a bag associated with heat and exhaustion.
- In cases of suspected cancer.
I am an ovarian bags:
– Functional bags are of two types:
– The follicular sachet:
It is the most common, every month is produced one egg from the ovary will be protected with a fluid-filled vesicle until it ripens, and is thrown into the fallopian tube until it reaches the uterus to be fertilized.
If the bulb can not explode and eject egg, it is a vesicular sac, which disappears over time without any therapeutic overlap.
- yellow body bag:
When the vesicle bursts to secrete the egg, the remaining tissue shrinks with time, but if the blood is collected it is a sac, and this type of bag needs surgical overlap to remove it.
- glandular Casey:
These bags are made up of the external cortex of the ovary, and may be filled with fluid or sticky mucus.It can grow inside the ovary, or be attached to it by a leg.Cancer cells are rarely cancerous, but they need to be surgically removed.
- bags of endometriosis migrating:
Here the endometrium grows on the ovaries, and the sacs are also so surgically removed.
- Polycystic ovaries:
These are small vesicles collected in the form of a pearl necklace, produced by the irregular hormones and these patients are more prone to be bags.
Problems that may result from bags:
- Most bags do not cause any symptoms, and are discovered by accident.
- Bags that are formed after menopause may be cancerous.
- Some bags may:
- explodes causing sudden pain in the lower abdomen, or cause severe bleeding may lead to death.
- Twisting the ovary on the artery, which feeds, and thus cut off Troytha, causing severe pain, may affect the ovary gangrene, which may lead to the death of the ovary.
Causes and types of ovarian tumors?
Ovarian tumors may be benign, and may be cancerous.
- epithelial cell tumor:
Consists of the outer layer of the ovary, which is most common for ovarian tumors.
- germ cell tumor:
Most benign tumors are produced from cells that are oocytes.
- Tumor cell tumor:
Produced from cells that secrete ovarian hormones.
Factors that increase the chances of cancer in cases of ovaries:
- the age of the patient especially after menopause.
- the use of drugs to stimulate ovulation.
- the use of alternative hormones.
- No previous pregnancy, or no previous breastfeeding.
- A family history of ovarian, colorectal and breast tumors (especially families with BRCA gene).
- The pill reduces the chances of cancer.
Diagnosis of ovarian bags:
If your doctor doubts that there is a sac on the ovary, you may be asked to take some tests to decide the appropriate treatment for you:
– Pregnancy hormone test blood:
Where if it is positive it means there is a yellow body bag.
– Internal sonar:
Where the device is inserted in the vagina to assess the uterus and ovaries, and thus determine the size of the sac and its nature and fluids inside, as that if it contains fluids, it is most often a good sac, and if the block is rigid it could be cancerous.
Where a camera is inserted from the navel to see the contents of the abdomen and pelvis, and it is possible to remove the sacral binocular.
– Protein Ca125:
This protein increases in cases of cancerous bags, but there are some benign cases that may increase the level of this protein in blood such as: fiber, chronic pelvic inflammatory, migraine and migraine.
– Colored and colored picture of the basin:
To know the nature of the bag and its spread to the internal organs of the body.
Treatment of ovarian bags:
The choice of optimal treatment depends on the following factors:
- The age of the patient.
- Is the woman in the age range before or after menopause.
- The shape of the bag.
- The size of the bag.
- Symptoms of the sachet.
Methods of treatment of ovarian bags:
1 – Follow the bags through Alaltrassund:
- Most ovarian bags disappear alone without treatment within 8-12 weeks, especially if the woman is in the age of the ability to reproduce, and if the bag is between 5 – 5 cm.
- Follow-up bags must be made monthly.
- If the woman suffers from bags on the ovaries after the interruption of the cycle must be followed by the internal system and conduct a blood test of protein (Ca125), and if there is any change in the size of the bag or form, it requires a rapid surgical intervention.
- This woman should continue to monitor the ovaries after the disappearance of the bag four months.
- During the period of control of the bags, try to avoid eating caffeine and alcohol because they increase the annoying symptoms and drink plenty of water, because it helps you get rid of toxins.
These drugs do not reduce the size of the sachet, but prevent the formation of new bags in patients who suffer from the formation of bags repeatedly.
3 – Ovarian sacectomy:
Whether by laparoscopy or by opening the abdomen, by performing an incision above the pubic hair line, where the sac is removed. In cases of cancer, the other ovaries, uterus and all the spread of the disease are removed, Surgical treatment in the following cases:
- A complex bag containing solid materials.
- A simple water bag has been followed, but it still exists and causes persistent symptoms.
- Simple water bag, but its size is greater than 5-10cm.
- A bag on the ovary in women who have had menopause, or have entered it.
- If the cyst resembles cancer in its shape and nature.
If you have cancer, you may need additional treatment:
- Chemotherapy with drugs that kill cancer cells, but unfortunately they also kill normal cells, and thus cause many annoying side effects such as nausea, vomiting, hair loss, kidney dysfunction and immune deficiency.
- radiation therapy, which also targets cancer cells, but it causes symptoms of redness of the skin, nausea, diarrhea, fatigue.
How to prevent the formation of ovarian bags:
- There is no medicine to prevent the formation of bags, but follow-up regularly prevents the problems of bags.
- The pill prevents the recurrence of functional bags only in women who suffer from the recurrence of these bags on their ovaries.
Causes and symptoms of polycystic ovaries
How to treat ovarian cysts ??
The right steps, to treat polycystic ovaries
What is chewing?
The vesicles are not mature into the cells of the egg and fall in the form of a cycle, but remain clustered around the ovary is like small pellets surrounding the ovaries and vary in size and number of cases to the other ( Therefore, the tics are observed when the sonar radiation is performed. The doctor is concerned with the size of the ovary.
How do you know? Known as the following hormone analysis:
- Fsh, Lh. Day 2 or 3 of the course.
- Bregister on day 21 of the session.
- It is necessary to verify the level of milk hormone.
What are the degrees of tics?
His 4 degrees:
- Interruption of its role, with many hairs in the body and shortness or being normal.
- role spaced out, with too much hair in the body and withering or being normal, and weak in ovulation.
- role spaced, little blood, with a lot of hair in the body and withers, weak in ovulation.
- A regular course, with a lot of hair in the body and withering or being plain, weak ovulation.
it can be get pregnant with the poly-cystic?
A pregnancy may occur in some cases and is usually a weak pregnancy. It may fall in the month to a month and a half or two months, and recurrence may occur if no treatment is taken.