Chapped Lips is one of the most common problems. this problem usually painful and unattractive. common symptoms such as dryness, cracking, and flaking and sore lips. in this articles, you will learn how to take care of your lips and get new habits related to it.
causes of chapped lips
- prolonged sun exposure
- allergic reaction
- vitamins deficiency
- harsh weather
- special home remedies for Chapped Lips
sugar can help you to peel your chapped lips and restore the natural softness of it quickly.
- try to mix two teaspoons of sugar in addition to one teaspoon of honey. put this mixture to your lip and leave it for few minutes.
- put your finger on this mixture to loosen the dead cells of your skin.
- finally, wash it off with cool water.
honey is used to treat Chapped Lips because it has healing and antibacterial properties so it is a great moisturizer.
- put pure honey on your Chapped Lips for several times a day.
- you can also make a mixture of honey and glycerin and be sure to put it on your lips before going to bed to have softer lips on the morning.
the rose plant is a great moisturizer because it can rescue your lips from Chapped Lips and it also enhance their beautiful color.
- begin with washing the rose petals in water then try to soak it in milk for a few hours.
- mash this plant into a thick paste.
- finally, put this paste on your lips three times a day every night.
coconut oil is a great moisturizer and help in healing your dry lips.
- apply it on your lips several times a day as it keep them moist.
Castor Oil is a great oil in treatment of dry lips.
- apply it to your lips several times a day.
- you can also mix it with one teaspoon of glycerin then add a few drops of fresh lemon juice and then apply it before going to bed.
- in the morning wash it off using a ball of cotton dipped in lukewarm water.
- finally, try to repeat this treatment daily till it healed.