Nails care is very significant as you should keep your nails healthy for your own health. Proper grooming and good hygiene can keep your nails in tip top shape. not only healthy nails look good, but also they may indicate a healthy body. However, you don’t need to look for costly manicurist in order to take care of your nails. So, you can care for your nails on your own.
Nails Care (how to take care of your nails?)
- First of all, you should keep your nails and cuticles hydrated. It means, you should prevent them from drying which increase the chance of their cracking.
- It is better to apply hand moisturizers and vital cuticle creams. these products provide you the strongest and less brittle nails.
- You have to trim them straightly on regular basis, especially the toe nails.
- you need to wear gloves while washing dishes as it is very harmful for your nails.
- Always wear cotton socks in order to minimize the risks of fungal infections.
- Get rid of the disgusting nail biting habit as it is unfair to watch your nails.
- Always purchase a tea tree oil, thyme oil, soy protein, vitamin C and E rich nail polish.
- Good food habits also help you in keeping your nails healthy.
- If you have got some stains, then you can use some home remedies to remove them.
- You can also massage them with the help of cotton.
- It is always a good idea to keep them dry and clean.
- It is strictly not allowed to bite them so get rid of it as early as possible.
- To shape nails it is appropriate to use an emery board. this is a better option as compared to use of file for nail shaping.
- Do not use nail polish remover as chemicals result in nails becoming brittle.
- Dip the nails in mustard oil for around 15 minutes and then massage the area around the nails.
- To make the nails look bright, it is necessary to dip the nails in a cup of warm water.