Knee pain is one of the most popular problems among people. the causes of knee pain may be wear and tear, fractures, meniscus injuries, weakened bone structure, ligament injuries and dislocation of knee joint.
There are other symptoms in addition to pain such as swelling, stiffness, numbness and redness and difficulty in standing or walking.
In this article, we will discuss the best remedies to relief knee pain.
Best Natural Remedies For Knee Pain
Here are the best natural remedies for knee pain.
Apply cold compresses to the site of your knee pain because it is one of the best ways to reduce swelling and pain.
Cold may constrict blood vessels which in turn reduce blood flow to the painful area and thus help in reducing swelling.
- Put ice cubes in a towel and wrap it.
- Put the towel in your affected knee for 20 minutes.
- You can apply it three times a day until your pain is relived.
Apple Cider Vinegar
It’s helpful in reducing the pain of your knee.
- It has alkalizing effect which helps in dissolving harmful toxins in your knee joint.
- In addition, it is used to lubricate joint and improve mobility.
- Mix two cups of water with two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- After that you can drink this mixture until you feel recovery.
- In addition, you can mix one tablespoon of olive oil with one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Use this mixture to massage your affected knee twice a day until you feel better.
Ginger is one of the effective remedies that is used to reduce pain.
- In addition, it contains anti-inflammatory factors that help in reducing swelling and pain.
- After crushing small piece of ginger, add it to one cup of water and put it to boil for 10 minutes,
- Then, add lemon juice and honey. drink three cups of this mixture daily until your knee get better.
- In addition, you can use it as oil to massage the affected area.