Constipation is popular condition. it means that your stools can’t pass regularly or you are unable to empty your bowel completely. this condition may vary from person to person. it may be a short or long condition according to severity of the case.
In this article, we will discuss the best home remedies to get rid of constipation.
Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Constipation
- You can use pure olive oil because it is healthy fat.
- Help you to get rid of constipation
- This oil may stimulate your digestive system because it facilitates the movement of colon to prevent occurring of this condition.
- Try to consume one tablespoon of this oil in the morning on an empty stomach.
- In addition, you can add lemon juice to oil as it helps also to get rid of this condition.
- It’s magic treatment for sufferers of constipation.
- Blackstrap molasses contains great amounts of vitamins and minerals.
- It’s better to consume one teaspoon of Blackstrap molasses and add it to a cup of warm water in order to get rid of this condition.
- Coffee contains caffeine which is a natural stimulant for your digestive system.
- It is a diuretic which makes you urinate frequently.
- You shouldn’t drink excess coffee because an excess may cause constipation.
- You should move your body because lack of movement may cause this condition.
- Exercise helps in colon movement as it smooths muscle of your colon.
Eat food rich in fibers
- You should eat natural food that prevents this condition as fiber.
- You should eat sources of fiber such as veggies, fruits and grains.
- You can get flaxseed oil as it help in this case.
- It helps in bowel movements and also coats the walls of intestine.
- You can make it by mixing one tablespoon of this oil with one glass of orange juice and try to drink it when you need it.