Cinnamon and loss of weight….fiction or fact? Does adding cinnamon to your diet actually help you manage your weight?. If you’re trying to lose weight, you can add it to your diet plan. Regular intake of it enhances your digestion and stabilize insulin levels and blood sugar.
Cinnamon’s Digestive Benefits
- First of all, a properly working digestive system is very important for weight loss and cinnamon is a good way to facilitate your digestive system to function in a good and perfect way.
- It calms and soothes your stomach and intestines.
- It relieves flatulence and reduces gas.
- Improves colon function.
- Relieves diarrhea, nausea, and constipation.
Blood Sugar Control
- Regular intakes of it also improve blood sugar levels.
- It makes you feel more balanced and satisfied.
- Finally, it slows the rate at which your stomach empties after you eat.
- Research shows that it work to reduce insulin spikes.
- Helps your body to use insulin in effective way.
- Finally, improves the way we absorb and use glucose from your blood and also discourages fat storage.
Cinnamon for Weight Loss
- Studies have also shown that it may reduce body fat percentage and increase lean muscle mass.
- It is healthy ingredient that is easy to find.
- In addition, you can add it to your diet in a variety of creative ways.
- It’s better not to take more than one teaspoon of cinnamon per day for 6 weeks.
- Helps to burn belly fat because it suppresses appetite.
How to use it
- You can Sprinkle a teaspoon on breakfast cereal or your oatmeal.
- In addition, you can mix honey and cinnamon into hot water to make a tea-like concoction.
- You can add it to ciders or fruit juices.
- Try to mix it to your regular tea or coffee.
- Finally, you can mix it into a protein shake.