fitness tips will put you in the direct way of healthy life. If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor before starting an exercise program. Ask about the activities that are right for you.
Exercise –it is a way of life
- you should start exercise gradually, If you are not regularly active. Walk a little more or lift light weights. Increase the amount of weights when you are ready.
- Choose activities that you like. Maybe you would like to dance at home. Walk briskly while you window-shop or while chatting with your best friend.
- Find out when you like to exercise. Are you a morning or an evening person? If you are busy, break up your exercise into 10-minute sessions throughout the day.
- Spare your coffee money and try exercising to stay awake! Exercise can give you the energy-boost that you need.
- Team up with friends so you can motivate each other. Or, join a group activity and make new friends while exercising
- Map your walking or running route. Choose a safe route that is well-lit and does not have missing sidewalks.
- If you are pregnant, make sure the activities you choose are safe for your pregnancy.
- Try to use apps in your smart phone ti help you exercise and stay on track with goals of fitness tips.
Just move anywhere, anytime as fitness tips
- Walk to places that are close by. park your car or get off the bus farther away you are going.
- Do chores that get you moving as walk the dog, mow the lawn.
- Use any chance to get up and move around. every little bit makes a difference such as:
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator
- Walk or ride a bike to school
- Be active in physical education class
- it’s better to remember that all physical activity is good for you such as sports, planned exercise, household, even yard work.
Exercise with your family
- If you take care of younger children, don’t just watch them play tag or kick a ball and try to join them.
- Help your family stay healthy through exercising with them to protect them from diseases.