Belly fat is one of the most harmful fats in the body. it is known as a layer of cellulite and this layer accumulated through a long time. your muscular tissue usually turns into fat tissue. you can get rid of belly fat easily but, first you should assess and modify your diet. it’s recommended to eat healthy food as a long term lifestyle so you can get off the unwanted weight.
How to get rid of belly fat
- Avoid starving yourself.
- It’s advisable to eat on lean protein such as fish,chicken. protein sources maintain your muscle mass and also keep your metabolism stable.
- It’s better to eat fresh veggies as they are full of fiber and healthy antioxidants.
- Eat much fruits and vegetables.
- Try to eat foods rich in fiber, especially viscous fiber because it help in losing belly fat. sources of fiber such as legumes, avocados, and falxseeds.
- You should avoid trans fats as soybean oil.
- Drink much water at least 6-8 cups per day.
- Avoid eating fats as they usually are stored in the body .
- In addition, you should Eat fat which are necessary for your body.
- Eat small quantities of carbs as they give energy for your body. carbs sources such as sweet potatoes, rice, or fruit.
- Don’t skip breakfast as it the major meal of the day.
- Make sure to sleep well at least 6- 8 hours a night in order to lose weight.
- Avoid drinking alcohol because it is very harmful for your health.
- Avoid stress mood as it is one of the most important causes of belly fat. it triggers adrenal glands to produce cortisol which called “stress hormone”. high level of cortisol may increase your appetite and increase belly fat.
Fat burning body weight training exercises
It’s recommended to follow regular fat burning body weight training exercises as it allows you to build more lean muscle mass and burn more fat in order to lose weight.
There is a lot of exercises that you can follow such as the following:
- Squat Jumps
- Step Ups