The food you give your child is very important to his brain and to increasing his IQ. Note that the early years of his life are essential in achieving this, especially with regard to his diet and its impact on intellectual growth. Here are seven golden foods that will positively affect your child’s growth and increase your IQ and general mental abilities in the future.
- Eggs: Proteins and nutrients in eggs increase the child’s ability to concentrate. There are many ways to give it to your child, especially as it is a favorite food for most children.
- 2 – Milk: Fat is very important for the health of the brain. The fat in the milk helps to activate the function of the brain in sending and receiving messages and information. It can be served with fruit such as kale or strawberries and with food chips.
- Green leafy vegetables: rich in vitamins, folates, antioxidants and other ingredients that help the growth of brain cells. Because children may not like eating vegetables, they can be added to cooking, such as lasagna.
- Fish: Fish is an important source of omega-3 and vitamin D, which helps protect the brain from memory loss and intellectual decline. Foot to your baby in a sandwich with a delicious sauce.
- Nuts: characterized by rich protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals and may help to improve mood and improve the health of the nervous system.
- Oats: Oats rich in protein and fiber help maintain the health of the heart and arteries. One study found that children who ate local oats had better school results than those who ate sweetened food chips.
- Apple: Children love the sources of sugar, especially when they feel lazy and tired. Apple is considered an ideal food for them, especially as it contains antioxidants that help to combat the decline of intellectual abilities. Know that there are many benefits in fruit peel, so encourage your child to take it.