healthy way of eating challenge for 30 days isn’t so difficult. If you’ve been adopting one habit or concept each week, you’re now about 10 weeks into the process. The next four weeks, or 30 days, is your chance to really speed up the results you get from your improved nutrition and feel better than ever. Other than quitting smoking, here’s probably nothing better you could do for long-term health and longevity than improving what you eat every day. Your challenge for the next 30 days is to stick to this way of eating. That doesn’t mean you should go back to your old
ways on day 31. The Challenge can be as powerful and impactful an experience as you let it be. Resolve to focus on your health for these 30 days.
Healthy Way of Eating Challenge for 30 days
Support and Accountability
Friends and family members can also provide support, but be careful. Friends and family are key to our well-being, but they might not be in a position to provide the full support or understanding for this challenge that others who have similar goals and interests can.
Over the next 30 days, you’ll be faced with what to eat three to six times a day. The more often you make healthy
food choices, the better you’ll feel, the more energy you’ll have, and the faster you’ll see improvements in your body
and your performance.
Steps to success:
- Pick one day each week to do your shopping and make your meals.
- Try to make weekday meals easy to prepare.
- When cravings strike, go for a walk. If you’re at home relaxing and start craving junk food, head for the outdoors instead of the refrigerator door. Even 15 minutes of brisk walking can help you overcome the cravings and re-energize.
- If you’re hungry, eat. There’s a difference between hunger and cravings. If you’re really hungry, don’t worry if
your last meal was an hour ago or four hours ago.
- Take care of yourself. Although the 30-Day Challenge focuses on nutrition, all your health-related efforts
(e.g., getting sufficient sleep, lowering stress and getting exercise) will support your success.